Dynamic Resilience for Power and Gas Systems in the Region
- Innovation insights dynamic resilience
- Enabling the free flow of energy through the EU through adequate infrastructure and without technical or regulatory barriers.
- The aim of EU Energy Security Strategy is to become more energy “independent” by saving energy, producing more local (RES) energy, accessible and effortless transportation of electricity and gas between EU countries and good relations between suppliers and produces.
- Renewable Energy Sources connected to the grid
- New technology for electricity and heat production
- Common projects for production and transportation of electricity and gas
- The security of supply taking into consideration market condition
ISPE Design and Consulting
Manager of System Planning
UPB – Power Engineering Faculty
Head of Corporate Strategy and Management Department
Director Investment Directorate
Senior Project Manager Energy&Utilities
Head Of Department
Vlasceanu, Nyerges si Asociatii