Energy Conventional Resources for a Smooth Transition
- EU climate change, security and innovation strategies, an integrated view.
- Sustainable development and the shift to new resources driven by technologies under implementation.
- Indicators for sustainable development.
- Conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon reserves (natural gas and crude oil).
- The share of fossil fuels in the energy mix (coal, oil, natural gas) for the current situation and for the transition period.
- Natural gas – The essential energy resource during the transition period.
- Black Sea natural gas – assessment, reserves, exploitation, and use.
- Technologies for the efficient exploitation and use of coal during the transition period
- Fossil fuels in connection with security of supply
NUCLEARELECTRICA Chairman of the Board
VALOREM Business Advisory
Ambassador HE Ashot KOCHARIAN
Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation PERMIS
Director Strategy Development
Sr. Manager, Special Projects (Corporate Regulatory and Public Affairs)
Ana Maria IMBREA
ALRO / VIMETCO
TITAN POWER S.A. Bucharest,
Universitatea din Petroșani