Security of Supply, Energy Markets, Sustainability and Affordability in Energy Transition
- Security of Supply
- Energy Markets
- Should the state intervene to control energy prices? Re-regulation? (Wholesale prices, retail prices?)
- Are the energy sectors in the region prepared for a “Fit for 55 campaign” as per EU proposals?
- Are the new EU pieces of legislation/regulation in the field of state aid appropriate for the needs of the regional/ Romanian energy sector?
- Affordability, Does Romania have a proper Energy Efficiency governance
- Decarbonization, Decentralization, Flexibility. Are them properly promoted and managed in CEE?
- Is Hydrogen the long-term solution? How will the transition gas-hydrogen/power happen in Romania and CEE?
Ioan Dan GHEORGHIU
Vice – President
Regulatory Director AMCHAM Head of Energy Committee –
Head of Energy Committee
George Sergiu NICULESCU
Minister of Energy
Secretary of State
Senate of Romania
European Centre for ENERGY & GEOPOLITICAL analysis
Founder & Managing Director
ENGIE Eastern Europe, ENGIE Romania
E.ON Romania General Director
Head of Smart Infrastructure
Tuca, Zbarcea & Associates